Welcome to IEEE GLOBECOM 2011!
The IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM), the annual flagship conference of the IEEE Communications Society (ComSoc), is the premier telecommunications event for industry professionals, academics, companies and government agencies from around the world. IEEE GLOBECOM 2011 will host its 54th annual conference from 5 – 9 December 2011 in Houston, Texas.
Themed “Energizing Global Communications”, IEEE GLOBECOM 2011 covers the entire range of communications technologies, offering in-depth information on the latest developments in voice, data, image, and multimedia. IEEE GLOBECOM 2011 features 12 Specific Symposia, Tutorials, Workshops and the Industrial Forum and Exhibition.
Technical Program focuses on technological trends in recent communication research and development including:
- Selected Areas in Communications Symposium
- Ad Hoc and Sensor Networking Symposium
- Cognitive Radio Networks Symposium
- Communication Software, Services, and Multimedia Applications Symposium
- Communication Theory Symposium
- Communications & System Security Symposium
- Communications QoS, Reliability, and Modeling Symposium
- Next Generation Networking Symposium
- Optical Networks and Systems Symposium
- Signal Processing for Communications Symposium
- Wireless Communications Symposium
- Wireless Networking Symposium
Tutorials & Workshops feature technical and business issues in communications and networking topics.
Industrial Fourm and Exhbition (IF&E) is designed to deliver broad interest programming focused on telecommunication industry’s current practiced technology, major technology implementations, complex IT business systems, regulatory impact assessments, economic models, and engineering methods used by industry practitioners.